Friday, September 4, 2015

I've been everywhere...

I've been to Blountville, Nashville, Knoxville, Jackson, l'il Mountain City, Johnson City, Jerry Lee's bar was gritty...

My wife and I just took a 16-day road trip through Tennessee, and I couldn't help trying to rewrite that Johnny Cash hit, "I've Been Everywhere."


Sunrise heading east through Tennessee with the Appalachian Mountains in the distance.

Tennessee was an amazing experience. From east to west and back again, we saw everything we could from the tri-cities in the east, to Knoxville, Nashville and Memphis in the west. We went as far as Mud Island on the Mississippi and made sure to catch a NASCAR race in Bristol on our way back across the state.

In this blog, I'll revisit some of the most memorable places and experiences that Tennessee had for us. From the truly scary exhibit found in Backyard Terrors to the amazing experience of Elvis Presley's Graceland, we went everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment